KENDELL is a progressive and innovative company focused on attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent. Across a variety of positions, KENDELL values the efforts and contributions made by each employee. Our strong team of dedicated and motivated professionals enables KENDELL to be the go to vendor for our client's opening and application needs.
Join our team!
To learn more about positions and career opportunities, please contact email@example.com
or review our current list of openings.
Position Title: Finisher
Position Summary: Commercial frame, door, and hardware distributor is hiring a fulltime Finisher at Mendota Heights, MN location to perform a combination of finishing activities to complete final fabrication of hollow metal frames. Use hand-held grinding and painting equipment to finish hollow metal frames. Perform other general shop tasks. Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00am to 2:30pm with potential for overtime.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform welding/fabricating activities efficiently and accurately:
- Perform finishing tasks such as grinding, painting, etc.
- Examine finished product for quality assurance.
- Use safe work habits; required: use of eye/ear protection, masks; compliance with OSHA standards, organization safety standards, and dress code.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with previous welding experience.
- Knowledge of hand-held pneumatic and electric power tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Basic communication and comprehension skills.
- Application of basic math and geometry.
- Ability to follow written, visual (blueprints and drawings), and verbal instructions and work independently.
- Physical abilities: Perform repeated physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials; Arm-Hand Steadiness; Near Vision; Control Precision; Manual Dexterity; Multi-limb Coordination; Physical Strength - the ability to lift at least 50 pounds unassisted and heaver weights with assistance.
Benefits: KENDELL offers a competitive benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and 401K. Hourly wage based on experience.
Kendell Doors & Hardware, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.